Abstracts should be written in English and sent until July 18th, 2017 to the email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the form of presentation oral or poster. Authors will be notified about the Organizer’s decision after July 20th, 2017. Registrations fees should be payed until July 18th, 2017. Students can apply to Almirante Paulo Moreira Awards.
Oral Presentation Information
The language of the meeting is English. All oral presentations should present in
English. Authors will have 12 minutes to present their talk, followed by 3 minutes of questions.
Poster presentation instructions:
- Poster size should be: 1,00m x 0,90 m
- All material presented should be in English.
- Page setup: A4 portrait
- Font: Cambria, 12pt, black, single spaced.
- Upper: 2,5 cm
- Inner: 3,5 cm
- Left: 3,5 cm
- Right: 2,5 cm
- Title of abstract: centered, capital and bold.
- Authors in bold (include full list), double spaced after title.
- Next line in italics: Institution and mailing addresses.
- The abstract should state briefly the purpose of the research, the principal results and major conclusions.
- Financial support if there were any
Obs: Abstracts should not exceed one page.
Almirante Paulo Moreira Award
“Almirante Paulo Moreira” Award was establish in 2003 to reward the best presentation of a student during BIOINC meeting.
The best poster of an original research conducted by a student will be contemplate this year. To be eligible, the student must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program (Master or PHD course), and/or have complete the course less than six months ago. The advisor can submit the abstract to the award, as long as the student be the first author and attend to Poster’s session to answer examiner’s questions. Any doubts, please contact the Scientific Committee members in the email email@example.com.